photo credit: Tokinu_Unikot
Each year, too many families are exposed to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, carbon monoxide is the leading cause of accidental poisonings in our country today. Unfortunately, those incidences rise in the winter months when people are more likely to be using fuel-burning devices in closed quarters.
The good news is that many carbon monoxide accidents can be prevented – with the right preparation. Travelers offers important information on winter risks and safety tips.
Another way to help protect your family is to install simple, plug-in alarms that can detect this odorless, colorless gas in your home. To help you take this precaution, we are teaming up with Travelers who arranged a special offer on CO alarm detectors. Simply:
- Go online to mytravelers.com
- Get your special coupon code
- Click on the First Alert® link
- Purchase up to two CO detector(s)
- Install your CO detector(s)
We hope you find this special program of value. If you have any questions or need more information feel free to contact us!