Marketing Internship available with a growing company focused on solving problems and creating opportunities for our clients through insurance. We are focused on people first, service is extension of one thing and that is care. We are seeking an intern who cares to get things done:
1. Be the Brand, we want this person to be the voice and look of John Bailey Company by answering the phone and greeting walk-in clients, insurance company representatives, and vendors.
2. We need a blog editor, who can bring our talked about blog to the next level and hold our employees accountable for posts.
3. Care….we need a social media expert, currently our brand has several twitter accounts, a fan page, and a linkedin page. We exist as a service to our clients; we are in those spaces because our clients are there. We are looking for a person who wants to grow this space, so that we may serve and educate more clients, insurance companies, and employees.
4. Tech mind, or do you like figuring “Tech” things out? We need someone who understands how email, google brands, servers, phone systems, cell phones, jack of all interwebz…etc..
5. Community is important to us, Young Professionals of Knoxville, Knoxify.com, and Dogwood Arts Festival are all examples of things we love in Knoxville. We are looking for a intern, who wants to be involved in the community and understands how to connect, and interact with the Knoxville community, as well as the niche communities/markets in which our insurance products are sold in.
6. Processing, sometimes not always the fun part of a job, but everyone has paperwork. We are looking for a person who can process in excel and word.
4 Hours a day Mon-Friday, we can discuss hours.
Pay = $10 an hour.
If interested please contact Brandon@johnbaileyco.com with resume.