At John Bailey Company, we know that commercial insurance is one of the most important investments you can make as a Knoxville business owner. In fact, it may even mean the difference between sinking and staying afloat should damages or a lawsuit occur.
The right commercial insurance policy can protect your business from theft, property damage, liability, and employee injury – so what are you waiting for? Let our expert staff educate you on the different types of commercial insurance and help customize a policy to meet your budget and protect your thriving business.
Insurance Packages for Commercial Insurance
At John Bailey Company, we have vast experience working with a wide range of businesses, including:
- Real Estate Investments
- Mortgage Companies
- Boat Dealers
- Specialty Insurance
The John Bailey Company offers the following types of commercial insurance coverage:
- Business Owner Policy – Small to Mid-size commercial insurance package policy.
- General Liability – Coverage for bodily injury and property damage due to your negligence
- Products Liability – Provides liability insurance for covered product.
- Professional Liability – Insurance to protect errors & omissions made by a professional service.
- Directors & Officers – Liability insurance to protect a board of directors and/or an officer.
- Employers Practices Liability – Coverage for arising from lawsuits of the employment process.
- Property – Building and Contents coverage from covered cause of loss.
- Builder’s Risk – Protects buildings under construction and there materials.
- Business Income – Covers lost income from a building that is closed or being rebuilt.
- Worker’s Compensation – Coverage for an employee while injured on the job.
- Inland Marine – Equipment coverage or property in transit coverage.
- Liquor Liability – Liability insurance for serving alcohol.
- Crime – Insurance coverage for theft of money.
- Commercial Automobile – Business insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Garage Liability – Coverage for bodily injury and property damage from garage businesses.
- Garage Keepers Legal Liability – Insurance for damaged autos in your care, custody, and control.
- Marine Operators Legal Liability – Liability associated with Marinas.
- Bailees Coverage – For items in your care, custody, and control while in storage, repair, or service.
- Umbrella – Extra liability coverage in excess of your underlying liability insurance policies.
- Bonds – A guarantee that a specific responsibility will be completed.