Warmer weather, sand and sun mean one thing: Spring Break. Thankfully, it will be here before you know it. Make sure you are spring break ready with these Spring Break Tips for 2014.
1. Book your rentals fast. The longer you wait, the more you might pay and your perfect place might already be booked.
2. Don’t be afraid to shop around for the best deal. Utilize the many rental websites and customer reviews to see if a place is right for you.
3. Sunscreen is not just for when it’s 100 degrees outside. Even though it is not sweltering hot in March, the sun can still burn you.
4. There is strength in numbers. Book with a group so it’s cheaper. Also, stick with your group while on your trip for safety.
5. Even though you are going to the beach, remember it is not summer just yet. Throw a sweatshirt and some jeans in your bag. The nights will be a lot cooler than you expect.